Saturday, April 24, 2010

Duuuude

My feet are so cold right now! I'm debating what to do. I could watch TV, in fact I probably will end up doing just that. Or I could spend time on here, refreshing the page until I get a comment... nah. That would be pretty lame. I can't read a book because I am waiting on my new two to arrive in ze mailbox (can't wait!) so that's out. Sigh. Oh the life of an alienated girl! Not that I should complain, I mean I don't know how I'd handle it if my friend became anorexic either. I'd like to think I wouldn't desert her but what would I know? Maybe I would... it's hard to say without having it actually happen.


I mean before any eating disorder I didn't understand them at all. "Why don't they just EAT, it's not that hard...". Oh to be blissfully ignorant once more! "WTF is a calorie anyway?! Who even cares!" were once the words I spoke. Another time I texted a friend "LOL, you know that time you accidentally clicked the mousepad on your laptop with your stomach roll? I JUST DID IT NOW!". I wasn't overweight, I was the size you see in my profile picture. It was just harmlessly funny to have that happen. Our exploits to McDonald's after cheer practice were hilarious because we would become 'obese cheerleaders', which made us laugh and pretend to inhale our fries.


How I wish I could turn back time.


Anyway, that's all rather depressing isn't it. Onto something more fun I say!


Ok here goes: a poll for you guys out there in cyberspace.


Question: What did you used to love as a child?
(This could be like, anything. A sport, a toy, a movie, a tv show, a song, ANYTHING)


My answer: I used to LOVE the Powerpuff Girls. So. Much. I had literally 30 posters of em in my room, I collected this magazine of them which came with a free gift each time (like a skipping rope, erasers etc etc), I had (read: still have) 10 VHS videos of episodes (each one has about 5 episodes on it, I used to watch them religiously), I have 3 plush dolls of them (one each) and a few key rings and playsets from Toys R Us, two tees, a backpack, a foam wall decoration thing, two drinkbottles, about 3 books, some rub-on tattoos, one pencil, two pens, one notebook, endless stickers... Oh and I had a special birthday cake made for me with them on it made outta icing. I have a photo of I still I think... I might see if I can find it and post it on here! It was really cool.


There's my confession. Now your turn!

No comments: