Saturday, April 24, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons..

So Imogen. What are the things you love?
Material things. Activities. Hobbies. Feelings. Anything you love.
Go...
Cheerleading with my old team in Texas! I miss them heaps.
Pink the color. My room is pink. I love it.
Kittens particularly MINE.
Dancing but only structured types like ballet or jazz routines... I suck at freestyling and refuse to do it in public unless slightly tipsy.
Singing in my car with the stereo blasting louder than my voice so I don't have to hear how crap I sound.
Mornings on days when I know I don't have anything stressful to do and I can simply... relax.
Finishing assignments and essays. Knowing it's finally OVER.
Oatmeal with new and delicious things mixed in. I never knew how great oatmeal was until this year.
Clothes especially new ones. But I'm not much into 'haute couture', you won't catch me reading Vogue I can tell you that.
Uggs in winter. I know. You either love em or hate em, and I happen to love em.
Laughing at old personal jokes with friends.
Television yes I am a TV-holic. I will admit it. Own it.
Seeing money in my bank account. Nothing beats that.
Meeting new friends!
Doodling randomly as I listen to something like music or a teacher. You should see my books from school...

[May I add that I also love the fact that I now understand HTML language thanks to my computer class... I feel like such a geek but hey. I can edit the HTML on this post when it spazzes out and understand what I'm doing. Geek me]

No comments: