Monday, April 26, 2010

Gah

Ok reading my book didn't help. I'll post some pictures from yesterday like I was meant to last night and some I took today.

[this is my new book and my lemon crunch muffin from yesterday]


[my oatmeal from yesterday: 3/4c oats, banana, cinnamon, coconut on top. was desfătător!]




[this one is my outfit today. i am wearing a texas longhorns tee (vs pink) over a white tee (forever 21) and black leggings (not mine, emily's. no tag so mystery brand!) and uggs, of course]



Ok that took a good 30mins to get those uploaded. Didn't realize they were so gosh darn big! Thank you, photoshop.

I can't wait for dad to come home and for mom to call. I think I might give one of my friends back in west Plano a call... I feel rather odd in the quiet. I turned on the stereo to try cut it! Weird feeling i tell you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I am thinking about you and your brother! I so hope he is doing okay, I just read your post through CC and I'm worried :/ Msg me! <3
www.justjac.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hey Imogen,
I'm mandyxloves from CC and I just wanted to send you and your brother my best best bestest wishes. Your situation sucks but (trying not to sound creepy) having read your posts and posts at CC I know you're a strong girl and your brother must be too (I'm not just saying that cos you're twins, but you'll probably have brushed off each other?!). My English teacher just gave birth to a healthy premie so I'm feeling positive vibes *presses send*. It'll allll be okayyyyyy. :)
xoxo