Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday

Hey guys! I would like to firstly say a huge mulţumesc (thank you) to everyone who has sent me their well-wishes... I appreciate it HUGELY and I will get around to personally replying to all of them but just consider this the big generic thanks to everyone until I get time to do it properly!

I am expecting a call from mom really soon, and dad should be home in a couple hours, so at least I won't be alone anymore! Gosh darn it.

It was nice yesterday to talk to my bestest friend ever (Amber, yes, 'croissant-legs' Amber..hehe) who lives back in west Plano, TX, where I used to live back in the daze. I called her and she was very helpful in calming me. Te iubesc, Amber!

Anyway, to make this interesting AND to distract myself further last night, I took a photo of me trying to be cool. Here it is:



[note: I am still wearing the texas longhorns tee and mystery brand leggings. plus white socks]


Oh, have two:




I went to Cherry Creek Mall today for lunch and I took some photos of the tropical smoothie and sandwich I had. They were both very yummy. I'm slowly getting my eating back in order after these few rough days so all is well in that area!

I almost forgot to say! I tried to take a picture of my yummy oatmeal breakfast and guess what happened? Before I even got a chance to eat some I dropped the bowl. All. Over. The. Carpet. And my fingers. Which are still rather red and swollen from the burn. Do you know how hard it is to clean oatmeal from the carpet? And the shredded coconut that scattered everywhere too? If not, I hope it stays that way. It is rather frustrating to say the least. Let's just say, I went through almost a whole roll of paper towels. That is all.


Anyway thanks again to all those supporters out there in cyberland. You all rock! I will reply to you all properly soon, I promise. Have awesome days girlies/dudes! You are awesome =]

No comments: