Saturday, April 24, 2010

Howdy Y'alls!

Howdy y'alls! (yeah twice..why do something once if you can get away with doing it twice?)
Okayyy so today. Today today today. Saturday.
(on a side note: awww! Someone new posted on CC meal plans and did funny meal names like me! How sweet, I hope I was the inspiration for that)


I awoke early this morning. After a crappy sleep of approx. 4-5hours? 5 at BEST. Then I turned on my tv as usual (did I mention I love TV? Does that make me an insta-geek?) and watched 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. Is it just me or is that movie kinda.. cringey? I WANT to like it. I try, I really do. But it always makes me cringe, just WISHING I could laugh at the jokes, or even crack a smile. Somehow I just can't, and it upsets me to the highest degree.
So after giving up on that, I watched Spongebob.


That's right. Spongebob Squarepants. I really love it (if I wasn't an insta-geek before... hello geek club, Imogen is here!). Me and my brother love it but he's away on aNOTHER holiday trip in like SouthEast Asia... Thailand and Singapore and all that stuff. Comes back from Europe and wants more... can you say, GREEDY?! Nah. I'm just jealous. I shouldn't be - jealousy doesn't suit my hair color. Although in saying that my eyes are already green so I guess jealousy can't change me MUCH more. Perhaps I was born jealous! Meant to be. ImogenBob JealousPants.


Ok I think this early-afternoon post shall do for now. I might (read: WILL) come back later this evening or EVEN later this AFTERNOON (lucky lucky youuuuuu) and post again with pictures. I am actually lazy and have not loaded any on yet. But I'll be baaack like Arnie Schwarzzenegger (and I can not spell it. Don't be hating) and post more!


My name is Imogen and I am a postaholic.

3 comments:

HannahBanana said...

Hi! I've posted on the WG thread on CC, and saw ur meal plans, and they always brighten my day...I'm goin through some tough times recovery wise now, but your meal plans inspire me(ok, wait, I feel like I def spelled that wrong!) I'll stop now.

ImogenHope said...

Hiya! =D
I'm so glad they brighten your day my deary. I hope your tough times end soon.. that sucks. Feel free to be inspired by my genius (lol joking.. but seriously, message me or whatever ANY TIME you need to, I will listen)
LOVE - immy

Anonymous said...

Haha i too was a 'postaholic'...but now I like to do my post with a lot of decorations and lin back, so I only post 2x a week max.

You're very inspiring on CC! You bring a smile to everyone, not like me, lol. Someone just told me I'm ''mean'' xD

Have a nice day!