Sunday, April 25, 2010

Splugh

I made a formspring just now... don't know how much of a good idea that was but Jemima's one had me intrigued so I gave in to my curiosity and went for it. We shall see how that goes! My name thing if you want to search for it is: immygin. I'll try put the link for it on my blog profile too just in case.


Nothing much is new per se, except for the trapeze class next Sunday! That shall be fun-eriffic to say the least. I hope. Are blog posts boring if they lack pictures? I'm terribly sorry if they are. I'll wait a few hours and upload some of my eats today to make it more appealing to the eye.


I have been making a conscious effort to keep this blog ED-free because, well, I just don't know how much people want to hear about such things. Although it is inevitible that at some point it will interfere with my thoughts and ramblings, you know, given that it is a large part of my life at present (working on it though!)
Well actually, in saying that there's one thing I have to write. So yesterday I measured my thighs (I know I know. It's just that before any weight loss started I had measured my thighs, just to see how much smaller they would get, and I never forgot that measurement and I was feeling ED-fat so wanted to "reassure myself" that my thighs were definitely smaller than when I started...*rolls eyes*) Please forgive me.


ANYWAY. So I measured them (each seperately) and my right thigh is an INCH bigger than my left! Wtf?! How does that even happen... I'm not freaking out about it, I'm just seriously bewildered. Surprized. I didn't even know that was possible. But I guess that's what you get when you screw around with your body for so long! Self-inflicted pain right thurr.


Okay so yep. I'll come back later and upload some cool pictures that I have taken on my phone and neglected to upload as of yet.


LOVE Immy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah formspring...be careful, some people are nasty. That's why I haven't made one. I wanted to work on my self-esteem before. Now I feel great so maybe I'll start one soon.

Hihi I'm the same! I too have a bigger right thigh, but I don't want to know by how much, so I don't measure (well okay, the fact that I don't have a measuring tape may be 50% responsible for this) I'm very short so it's more visible on me. When I do cheerleading, we always make comment about it, but it's okay, doesn't bother me :)

xoxo