Sunday, April 25, 2010

=[

i'm at home by myself right now because something really bad happened. my brothers friend called us from singapore to say that my brother was hit by a car and is in hospital. my mom freaked big time and is now at the airport trying to get a flight as soon as she can, and my dad isn't here because hes in italy for this conference thing. so im here alone and rather stressed! if i dont post on cc or here for a while then thats why.


i wont let anorexia take hold dont worry. it is not a coping mechanism, and i know that.


hopefully i will speak to you guys soon, have your fingers crossed xxx

4 comments:

judithk said...

Imogen!!
So sorry to hear about your brother. My prayers go out to you and your family. Hope everything turns out well!
Keep up all the great work you have been doing and maybe try to use this as a test to show you how strong you truly are!
Best wishes and love,
Judith

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry to hear that! i hope eveything is ok, stay strong hun, ill be thinking of u and yours.
xxxxx

Clemmy said...

Ohh your poor thing. that is awful news... please stay strong and be the brave, lovely imogen we all love!!
xx

emmy jepson said...

all the best. i'll keep your brother in my thoughts. i'm sure he'll be fine <3